As Dems in El Paso County, we take great pride in claiming Lt. Governor Joe Garcia as one of our own! Serving as lieutenant governor since 2011, Garcia is a former president of Pikes Peak Community College and CSU-Pueblo. His children grew up here in Colorado Springs and his wife is a professor at Colorado College. For this exclusive opportunity, two lucky local Dems will enjoy a catered lunch at the Denver office of Lt. Governor Garcia, followed by a tour of the Capitol. The Lt. Governor’s passion is education, especially higher education and making college accessible to more of our state’s high school graduates. This is an opportunity to talk to him about his dreams and plans for the future of education in our state and to ask questions about this year’s legislative session.
Make a list of your best peeps and plan a party, NO cooking required.
Buffalo Gals, and fellow Dems Michelle Talarico and Kathy Dreiling bring the feast and fun to your home - no need to fret about a thing!
Famous Santa Maria-style barbecue and all the fixins’ – more than a feast, it’s a performance.
Microbrew for the crowd, local of course
Includes grill, buffet tables & tablecloths, enhancements, serving equipment, paper goods and the grillers and servers needed to make your guests feel special and leave with a full belly.
20 hungry people - perfect for a graduation party, family reunions, rehearsal dinner, or just because.
A great way to unwind with friends and bring out everyone’s inner artist. Step-by-step instruction will guide all participants to a fantastic result.
* Enjoy the entire Color Me Mine studio at Chapel Hills Mall for your private party
* Color Me Mine pours the paint and wine – you and your friends enjoy music, conversation, and the pure gratification of color on canvas
* Perfect for a special birthday or reunion celebration, or just for fun
25 burgeoning artists and/or wanna-be creatives
Gather your good times people and head downtown, for a private speakeasy party on North Cascade Avenue
* Decadent dinner catered by Chef James Davis
* Pre-Prohibition spirits provided by Downtown Fine Spirits & Wines
* Swinging tunes to evoke the Jazz Age
* Flapper dresses and fedoras welcome
Bestow True Happiness When You Share with Your Wine Geek Friends
Many of you have enjoyed Kathleen’s hospitality and tasted a drop of two of fine wine from her cellar – but this collection is truly special. These unique, rare wines from some of the best wineries in California are not typically available in wine stores. Taste and compare different years, different varietals and different regions with your guests and create fond memories for a lifetime.
1. Silver Oak 2007 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Wine club price $125
2. Schug 2009 Sonoma Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Wine library price $60.
3. Far Niente Napa Valley 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon. Listed at $155 on trade sites.
4. Constant Diamond Mountain Winery 2009 Queen of Diamonds Syrah. Available only at the winery, to wine club members, at $80.
5. Tablas Creek Vineyards 2011 En Goblet.Originally sold at $55, more now in collector’s trade.
6. Cliff Lede Cabernet Sauvignon Howell Mountain 2011. Price at the winery is $85.
7. BONUS: Sparkling Wine, Domaine Carneros by Taittinger 2007